Thank you for your interest in the Hayward family cabin at Hume. It has been a special haven of rest of rejuvenation for our family, guests and renters for over 50 years. We trust your stay is a blessing for your family..
- On the bookings page if the week you are interested in is open (grey) click on each day from Sunday through the Saturday of that week. Also complete the form below the booking calendar. If the week you are interested in is yellow another party has started the process and you can select another week or send an email indicating you are interested in this week and be put on a waiting list if the party does not finalize their reservation.
- Once you have selected the week that week should show up in yellow and an email is set to notify us of your interest. We will contact you within a week (probably sooner) to let you know to proceed send payment for the $400 deposit. The prefered method of payment by Zelle – pay to firstname.lastname@example.org – if you are interested in this approach see if your bank support this – see: https://www.zellepay.com/get-started. We also accept payment by mail – but contact us first for mailing address.
- After we received the deposit check and processed it the booking will be confirmed and the color of your week will turn red – we will send an email notification.
- There are two items which need to be completed no later than two week prior to your arrival:
- Rental forms on the website need to be printed, filled out, signed and then either scanned and emailed or mailed back to us.
- The remaining due for the cabin need to be mailed to us.
- The remainder of the rental fee – $400 for the week with occupancy of 4 or less.
- An additional occupancy charge of $25 for each person over 4 (max occupancy of 6).
- A cleaning deposit of $150.
- Once payment is complete and renter forms are received, we will sign and forward paperwork to Hume before your arrival. We will also send you an email confirmation. If paperwork is not in order you will not be able to pick up the keys at the administration office.
- On arrival at hume you will check in at the Administration Office to pick up keys and a pass to gain access through the security gate.
- Return the keys on departure.
- The cabin will be checked after departure – provided it is left in a clean state for the next family or guest we will mail you a check for the cleaning deposit – normally within a two week time frame.
Any questions feel free to contact us.