Thank you for your interest in the Hayward family cabin at Hume. It has been a special haven of rest of rejuvenation for our family, guests and renters for over 50 years. We trust your stay is a blessing for your family..
- On the bookings page – use the >> at the top left of the heading bar to move forward if needed to get to the month you are booking in. During the time Hume is running full camp – usually from 1st week in June to through the 2nd week in August we rent by the week. If booking a week week you are interested in is open (grey) click on each day from Sunday through the Saturday of that week. If you are interested in times before or after the full camp season click each day you will be staying the night. In either case complete the form below the booking calendar. If the week you are interested in is yellow another party has started the process and you can select another week or send an email indicating you are interested in the week or days and be put on a waiting list if the party does not finalize their reservation.
- Once you have selected the week that week should show up in yellow and an email is set to notify us of your interest. We will contact you within a week (probably sooner) to let you know to proceed send payment for the $500 deposit for full weeks – for weekends the full amount. The prefered method of payment by Zelle – pay to firstname.lastname@example.org – if you are interested in this approach see if your bank support this – see: https://www.zellepay.com/get-started. We also accept payment by mail – but contact us first for mailing address.
- After we received the deposit payment the booking will be confirmed and the color of your week will turn red – we will send an email notification.
- There are two items which need to be completed no later than two week prior to your arrival:
- Rental forms on the website (click HERE) need to be editied, printed, filled out, signed and then either scanned and emailed (email@example.com) or mailed back to us.
- If renting for a week the remaining due for the cabin need to be sent to us.
- The remainder of the rental fee – $600 for the week with occupancy of 4 or less.
- An additional occupancy charge of $50 for each person over 4 (max occupancy of 6).
- A cleaning/security deposit of $200 – 50% is refundable on clean report from housekeeping.
- Once payment is complete and renter forms are received, we will sign and forward paperwork to Hume before your arrival. We will also send you an email confirmation with the completed paper work and the passcode to enter the cabin.
- You may need the completed paper work at the National Park entrance where you indicate you are going to Hume Lake Christian Camps – be sure to indicate the Christian Camps – not the Forest Service Camps. You also may be asked to provide this documentation at the security check point at Hume Lake Christian Camps. Print it out when at home as you will not be able to pull it up on your phone when at Hume.
- The cabin will be checked after departure – provided it is left in a clean state for the next family or guest we will mail you a check for 50% of paid cleaning deposit – normally within a two week time frame.
Any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org